Things to consider while choosing hair transplant surgeon / transplant clinic in India?
- Number of hair transplant surgeries performed every month - e.g. At ADORN Cosmetic Clinic Ahmedabad, we perform average 20 hair transplants a month which is highest in Gujarat
- Hair Transplant Result - We give best hair transplant result in India which are consistent, natural and long lasting
- Hair Transplant Clinic - At ADORN Cosmetic clinic Gujarat , we do all out hair implant procedures in operation theater equipped with world class safety equipment and best instruments
- Hair Transplant Surgeon - Dr HARSH Amin is a plastic surgeon with experience of latest FUE technique for more than 5 years. ADORN Coametic Clinic have an in house experienced team of hair transplant technicians who have best experience to assist maximum FUE hair transplant in Gujarat. All hair lines are designed by plastic surgeon Dr Harsh Amin and all transplants are done by his experienced team which ensures best natural hair transplant results.
- Because of Best results and smooth recovery with affordable cost of hair transplant in India people travel from more than 45 countries like USA , UK , Australia , Dubai , Brazil , South Africa, France , Germany , Spain , Singapore , New Zealand , Switzerland to ADORN Cosmetic Clinic Ahmedabad during last 3 years
Hair Transplant Methods:
- Basically there are two methods of hair transplant - FUE and FUT
- With better recovery, less down time and comparable results by experienced team lead by Dr Harsh Amin almost all hair transplants are now done by FUE hair transplant or one of its variants like direct hair transplant or Bio-hair transplant in Ahmedabad .
- With proper magnification and best “DISPOSABLE’’ micro punches , we ensure maximum grafts extraction with minimum graft Transection to get best result in minimum sessions with better safety
Pre Procedure Instructions
- Two weeks prior to the surgery, DO NOT TAKE aspirin
- Avoid supplements of vitamin E, multivitamins, herbal products, Ginkgo, Ginger, Garlic, Ginseng, and Feverfew, which can thin the blood. Avoid alcohol for 2 days before and after the surgery, since it is a mild blood thinner.
- Vitamin C can be taken and may help with healing.
- If you use Rogaine, then please stop using it 2 days before your procedure. If you take Viagra or a similar medication, then please do not take it for 2 days prior to the procedure.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure to the scalp for 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, jogging, or workouts for 1 day before the surgery.
- If you have high blood pressure, please take your medication as usual before surgery. If you are diabetic then eat at your normal daily schedule and take your medications as usual. f you are taking any blood thinners, please let the doctor know immediately, as they may represent a contra-indication to surgery. These medications include Plavix, Coumadin and Heparin. Inform doctor about other medicines you are taking .
- For best healing, please do not smoke for 1 week prior to and 1 week after your procedure. Smoking may also contribute to poor hair growth.
- If the upcoming procedure is your 1st procedure (or it has been more than 6 months after another procedure), then you should start to massage the donor area as follows: Place your hands on the sides and back of the donor area and move the scalp up and down repeatedly for 5 minutes. Do this a few times per day. This will improve the flexibility of the scalp so that more hair can be transplanted.
- DO NOT shave or trim scalp / beard / chest hairs ( donor hairs ) within a week before hair transplant
- DO NOT apply hair color within a week before hair transplant procedure
- Deposit will not be refunded back if you cancel your hair transplant within 1 weeks of booked date
On the Day of Hair Transplant
- Please arrive on time on the day of surgery. This is important for our preoperative preparations..
- Make sure to bring your blood reports : CBC , Serum Creatinine , Serum Urea , Blood Sugar , HIV, HBsAg , HCV , APTT
- The day of surgery you may eat your usual breakfast but please make sure it is 1 hour or more before your procedure. Please avoid caffeine in the morning (it can cause a fast heart rate and dehydration).
- Please wear comfortable clothing, preferably a shirt that can be buttoned in the front. Do not wear a pull-over. This will prevent dislodging your bandage or damaging your grafts immediately after surgery.
- Shower the morning of your procedure and wash your hair thoroughly using your regular shampoo. Do not apply sprays, gels, or any other styling products to your hair. If you wear a hair system, please remove it prior to shampooing.
- When scalp donor area is less or depleted and body hairs are required. With FUE hairs can be harvested from chest , beard , pubic area and other hairy parts
- Be prepare to remove contact lenses before your procedure if you normally remove them to sleep.
- Do not bring valuable thing with you to the clinic.
- Bring your ID card
- Make arrangements for transportation home following the procedure since you may be receiving medications that can make you drowsy. If you live out of town, our office can help you make arrangements for transportation and hotel accommodations.
Post Procedure Instructions:
- Sprinkle Normal saline over graftsevery 2-3 hourly till 2 days and sprinkle drinking water 4 hourly till 10th day after 2nd day. Start taking head bath 2 days after procedure ( don't touch grafts / you can clean donor area after removal of dressing )
- Be careful not to hit your head on cabinet doors or when getting in the car.
- Take medicines as advised
- Do not rub on grafts till 10th day.
- You can work in dust free area from next day after procedure.
- You can wear loose cap from 5th day after Procedure. The cap should not have direct pressure or rub against the grafts
- Sleep on your back. Do not sleep face down.
- Do not use towel for drying head. Stand under fan for drying. Do not use blower/ dryer for drying hair.
- After 10 days , you can rub your fingers gently on grafts and remove the loose crusts. Oil or Vaseline used overnight will help in loosening the crusts.
- Some of the transplanted hairs will fall off with the crusts at 5 to 8 days. Most of the transplanted hair will fall out in 2-4 weeks. DO NOT WORRY . This is only the hair shafts, while the hair follicles remain in the scalp. New hair will then appear gradually starting in about 3-4 months. Sometimes it can take 8-12 months for most of the hairs to grow in.
- For Best results avoid smoking and tobacco.
- Avoid swimming and exercise for 1 month
- You can use hair color after 1 month
- Decreased sensitivity or numbness in both the recipient and donor areas occurs and usually resolves in 2 months. Massage of donor area will help reducing swelling from that area
- Swelling of the forehead and sometimes the eyelids may occur. This is not abnormal. It is minimized if the prescribed pills are taken and ice pack can be applied on forehead
- Infection is very rare. However, any redness, warmth, swelling, tenderness, or “pus” formation must be reported to us immediately.
- To accelerate healing and speed up hair regrowth, a low level laser device may be started the day after the procedure. This may also help slow down hair loss in the future.
- If you are planning another procedure in same area, it should not be done sooner than 8 to 10 months from now.
- You can use hair color after 1 month
Deposit amount will be taken at time of booking date and remaining amount should be paid on date of surgery. For cancellation of surgery in any circumstances, inform clinic at least a week in advance to get the deposit back