Why get hair transplantation by FUE method?
- As skin cuts and suturing not required , recovery at donor area is quick / pain is less/ scar is less compared to FUT
- Less down time hence, patient can join work from the next day.
- at ADORN FUE is done with small size punches which harvest more grafts and leaves minimal scar at donor sites
People who should opt for FUE?
- Low grade baldness.
- People who are fond of short hair styles.
- People who have a vigorous schedule for the day like sportsmen, etc.
- People who want minimally invasive surgeries and who want to abstain from cuts, scars and stitches on their scalp.
- People who want to recover quickly.
- When scalp donor area is less or depleted and body hairs are required. With FUE hairs can be harvested from chest , beard , pubic area and other hairy parts
Time taken for the procedure will very widely depending upon the area to be treated , hair density and team strength at clinic.
Results of FUE shows up at about 6-8 months