Indications for Facial Hair Transplant in Gujarat
- Abscent or Sparse facial hairs
- Post traumatic / post surgical facial scars
- Hair loss after medical conditions or drug intake.
Why to choose ADORN for Hair transplant in India?
- For natural looking beard transplant or eyebrow transplant you should get your hair transplantation done only by a "Certified PLASTIC SURGEON ". At ADORN Hair-line for eyebrow , beard is designed only by a HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGEON - plastic surgeon
- We do all our Beard Transplant Procedures in Operation Theatre under strict aseptic control which required for safety purpose.
- ADORN have an in house experienced team of transplant technicians who have best experience to assist FUE Beard transplant in Gujarat.
- With proper magnification and best micro punches , we ensure best result in minimum sessions
- Dr Harsh Amin is one of the best plastic surgeons in India and today he has one of the highest series of successful Beard transplant in India by FUE method
Procedure and Technique of Facial transplant:
- Facial Hair transplantation is a procedure in which grafts from scalp are transplanted to facial regions to thicken the hair density in beard or mustache areas and give fullness to the beard. Beard transplant involves transplantation of scalp Follicles to beard region
- This is done with utmost care because the hair transplant surgeon has to implant the hair mostly single or double graft in the natural direction, angle and depth so that it normally grows and also take care of Aesthetics, such as grey hair, in a natural way. The transplanted hair result in hair which typically grow just like facial hair with similar texture and characteristics. They can even be shaved or groomed just like normal beard.
- The transplanted grafts falls out after a month and new hair starts to grow in around three months, taking around a year to fully grow.