Tips for controlling HAIR LOSS :
1 Balanced Diet
2 Hair Care Regime
3 Stimulation and Relaxation
Follow a balanced diet
- If you often skip meals, you may experience more hair loss.
- One should take enough protein, vitamin, trace elements in diet.
- Beans are a major source of protein, as are fish, Soya and nuts. Hair follicles are made up from protein, so if you eat enough protein, it may benefit follicle health.
Avoid harsh hair care regimes
- Use cold or lukewarm water for scalp wash, because too hot water can damage the tips of your hair.
- Let your hairs dry naturally after taking bath.
- Do not comb wet hair because you may break it. Try to avoid using Hair-dryer as much as possible.
- Don't brush too much. Brushing your hair stimulates the follicles which promotes growth, but brushing too much and too often, will cause damage.
- Drink plenty of MINERAL WATER - Water is the best source of minerals , so use water purifiers that do not remove them completely
- Style your hair naturally to minimize styling damage. Try to avoid tight Hairstyles, which pulls follicles.
- Styling by itself won't overly damage, but repeated styling multiple times per week put some serious strain on hair.
- Go organic and avoid harsh chemicals to reduce hair loss
Stimulation and relaxation
- Do scalp massage to stimulate the scalp to promote hair growth. It is often overlooked, but Indian head massages, for example, can be used to stimulate the scalp and aid growth.
- Take care to avoid friction while massaging head
- Remove stress from your life and exercise daily.
- Have adequate SLEEP
- Avoid smoking