Causes of Female Pattern Baldness
- Hormonal imbalances caused by pregnancy, menopause or any other problem can result in Female Pattern Baldness
- Prolonged stress or severe tension may also lead to hair loss in women.
- Certain medical conditions and medications , harsh shampoos , Hair-colors , Hair-straightening , excessive use of Hair-driers may contribute to the problem of Female Pattern Baldness.
Female Hair Transplant – An Overview
- Female hair transplantation procedure involves taking tiny groups of follicles from an area of the scalp where there is full permanent growth and transferring them to the region of the Baldness
- In almost all the cases of Female Pattern Baldness, the follicular units taken from the donor area are placed in-between the existing follicles over the recipient area. This procedure if not performed carefully may shock the hairs close by.
- Usually we don’t shave recipient areas for female transplant which makes procedure more difficult and tricky
- Dr Harsh Amin is one of the best Transplant Surgeon in India and today he has one of the highest number of successful female hair transplant in India buy FUE method