Why to consider hair transplant by FUE method ?
- Unlike FUT Hair Transplant Technique, skin cut and suturing is not required in FUE, so recovery of donor area is quick, pain is less and scar is less
- FUE has less down time, so patient can join work from the next day.
- With advanced FUE techniques / Neograft / Bio FUE we have started Beard and body Hair Transplant in Ahmedabad
Why to choose ADORN for FUE Hair Transplant in Gujarat ?
- For natural best results of FUE Hair Transplantation , you should get your FUE done only by a "Certified PLASTIC SURGEON ". At ADORN Hair Line is designed only by a plastic surgeon Dr Harsh Amin.
- We do all our FUE Procedures in operation Theatre under strict aseptic control which required for safety purpose.
- ADORN have an in house experienced team of FUE technicians who have best experience to assist FUE in Gujarat.
- With proper magnification and best micro punches , we ensure Maximum Grafts Extraction with Minimum Graft Transection to get best result in minimum sessions
- Dr Harsh Amin is one of the best plastic surgeons in India and today he has one of the highest series of successful hair transplant in India buy FUE method
Who should opt for FUE Hair Transplant ?
- Low grade baldness.
- People who are fond of short hair styles.
- People who have a vigorous schedule for the day like sportsmen, etc.
- People who want minimally invasive surgeries and who want to abstain from cuts, scars and stitches on their scalp.
- People who want to recover quickly.
- When scalp donor area is less or depleted and body hairs are required. With FUE grafts can be harvested from chest , beard , pubic area and other hairy parts
- For person looking for eyebrow , Moustache or Beard Hair Transplant .
- Even female with Hair loss can undergo Hair Transplant .
- Time taken for the FUE Hair Restoration Procedure will very widely depending upon the area to be treated , hair density required , team strength at Hair Transplant Clinic and experience of transplant surgeon for FUE procedure.
- Results of FUE shows up at about 6-8 months